FinancialForce.com proudly announces our first annual 360s Customer Excellence Awards. The program recognizes outstanding achievements made by our customers!
The 360s Customer Excellence Awards feature five categories:
- FinancialForce Accounting Excellence: recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes, customer service, financial reporting and other financial management best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce Accounting and the Salesforce Platform.
- FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) Excellence: recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, utilization, customer service, cross-departmental visibility, resource management, and other professional services best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce PSA and the Salesforce Platform.
- FinancialForce Service Resources Planning (SRP) Excellence: recognizes customers who have demonstrated strong interdepartmental teamwork and measurable results across sales, service and finance while leveraging the combined power of FinancialForce Accounting, FinancialForce PSA and Salesforce CRM.
- Best Customer Experience: recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce.com solutions, on top of the Salesforce Platform, to improve their customer’s experience. Winners will be selected based on how they have included FinancialForce.com Accounting, PSA, SRP or Billing as part of their customer-centric strategy, and the impact the front- and back-office integration has made on their business.
- Business Breakthrough of the Year: recognizes customers based on their commitment to making the most out of FinancialForce.com solutions; their focus on maximizing the benefits of being on the Salesforce Platform; their willingness to investment in people and time to achieve results across the company; their use of FinancialForce.com solutions to achieve a major business milestone or hurdle; and their drive to think out of the box to achieve the greatest growth and impact.
All current FinancialForce.com customers are eligible to submit a nomination. Finalists will be announced on Sunday, November 17, 2013, and winners will be recognized on Monday, November 18, 2013 at FinancialForce.Community. Nominations are open now through Wednesday, November 13, 2013.
Our judging panel includes Jeremy Roche, CEO and President; Debbie Ashton, VP of product and customer success, Mike Rosenbaum, EVP of Platform at salesforce.com and FinancialForce.com Board member; and Michael Krigsman, an internationally recognized analyst, strategy advisor and authority on software leadership, CIO innovation and social business